Why Study in Manitoba?
Students who study abroad gain skills and experience that prepare them for success in an increasingly global economy. Language skills, inter-cultural learning, and self-reliance are just a few of the benefits that those who have studied abroad use to their advantage.
Located in the geographic centre of Canada, Manitoba is an ideal location for students looking for a safe, affordable and dynamic study abroad experience.
Advantages of studying in Manitoba:
- Manitoba is located in the centre of North America. It is a 2-3 hours by plane from cities such as Vancouver, Toronto and Chicago
- It’s a friendly, culturally diverse province. People from across the globe come to live in Manitoba so students have many cross-cultural encounters
- The quality of education at every level is of the highest standard
- Outstanding student support will have you feeling at home and comfortable quickly. Student associations can put you in touch with others from your country studying in Manitoba
- A low cost of living, lower tuition fees and a number of scholarship and work opportunities make learning affordable compared with other Canadian centres
- Our prairie province offers urban and rural study environments and an array of activities from street festivals to wilderness adventure. Students have no trouble finding things to do when you are not studying