How To Apply?
Complete the application forms and gather the additional items:
- Student Application – fillable form (signed by student and parents)
- Student Homestay Application – fillable form,
- Copy of your passport
- Copies of school transcripts from the last two school years (translated into English)
- Letter of recommendation from current Principal or School Official (translated into English)
- Copy of SLEP or other English language test if available
- Send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Coordinator will decide upon acceptance and placement of the student. You will receive:
- Letter of Acceptance
- Custodianship Agreement
Payment as per invoice should follow once documents are received
The student will receive by email, a letter and doctor form to complete. Please return to the Coordinator by email upon completion.
The student will receive their homestay confirmation by email from program personnel.
Program personnel will meet the student at the airport and will help with all practical matters related to homestay and settling in.
Program personnel will introduce the student to staff of the school. School officials will ensure that a proper program is planned.